PowerView™ PV101-C Tier 4 (Euro Stage IV) Display (78700615)
The PowerView PV101-C Tier 4 (Euro Stage IV) display is a powerful multifunction tool that enables equipment operators to view standard engine and transmission parameters, as well as active and stored trouble codes on a single, compact screen. It has become the standard for users that need real-time monitoring, full diagnostics and multiple languages. The display can show either a single parameter or a quadrant display showing four parameters simultaneously.
Diagnostic capabilities include codes with text translation for the most common fault conditions. The enhanced alarm indicators have ultra-bright alarm and shutdown LED's (amber and red).
The following features are now available with the new PV101-C-T4 display:
- Multiple language options
- Sender Input
- Five Service Reminders
- Select Source Address
- Ability to select CAN bus Data Rate.
The new PV101-C-T4 display (78700615) directly replaces the PV101-C display (78700439).
The display and all connected components can be powered by either 12 or 24-volt systems. Up to 32 components may be linked to the PowerView using a simple daisy chain wire connection scheme using RS485.
The PV101-C-TR will display more than 50 standard SAE J1939 parameters broadcast by engine and transmission ECU's, as well as displaying active and ECU-stored faults with text description for diagnosing equipment malfunctions. The display has simple connections to optional components. It is compatible with all our current J1939 gages, and is also fully backward compatible with the PV100 and PV101-A.
Additional Features Include:
• The menu offers Auto Regen, Request Regen and Inhibit Regen. Visible icons indicate: Active Regeneration, Diesel Exhaust Fluid Level (DEF), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Restricted, Inhibit Regeneration or High Exhaust Temp, and After Treatment Fault.
• OEM Menu – A password protected menu offers access to MODBUS Setup, Engine Speed Control ON/OFF, DEF Regen Menu ON/OFF, SCR Enable Disable and other critical menu items that require restricted access.
• Torque Speed Control (TSC1) – Allows users to set run speed via CAN if supported by engine manufacturer.
• Additional 4-Up Screen – Allows user to have two 4-Up screens to toggle between. Second user configurable screen is defaulted to show Tier 4 Parameters: DEF Level (Diesel Exhaust Fluid Level), DPF Active Regen Status, Exhaust Filter Outlet Temperature and Exhaust Filter Inlet Temperature.
• Shows SPN, FMI and OC for all faults.
• PV101-C Configuration Tool – PC tool allows users to create, view, edit and download configurations for the PV101-C.
Q: Is it Plug & Play?
A: Yes, it is, but it needs to be configured to your engine’s specific application.
Q: Which Model is Best for my Application?
A: There are 2 models:
1. 78700439 - PV101-C: PowerView™ Display Module (murcal.com)
Works with engines rated Tier 3 and under.
2. 78700615 - PV101-C: New and Improved PowerView™ - Murphy Standard, Tier 4 (78700615) (murcal.com)
Works with Tier 4 engines.
- Sales Bulletin
- User's Guide
- Configuration Tool: Version 3.2
- Configuration Software V3.2 Installation and Operations Manual
- Implementation of SAE J1939 Parameters
- Tier 4 Overview
- Wiring Harness Accessories for PV101C and PVA Gages
- Wiring Diagrams (w/ optional PVA Gages)
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.