|EL150EX-D (15700124): Liquid Level Swichgage®
EL150EX-D: Liquid Level Swichgage® and Low Limit Switch; Explosion Proof - DPDT
The Murphy Explosion Proof Liquid Level Swichgage EL150EX-D is a combination liquid level gauge and low limit switch.
Unit includes (1) a chamber with pivotal float, (2) an indicating dial with pointer, and (3) a low level contact.
When properly installed and maintained, the float operates the pointer which, in turn, both indicates level during normal operation, and closes a switching circuit if the level falls to the low-limit set point.
The primary use of the EL150EX-D is for engine cooling systems, surge or expansion tanks, condenser radiator or vapor phase systems, pressurized or atmospheric systems.
This liquid level swichgage can also be used to monitor lube oil, hydraulic fluid or diesel fuel reservoirs and activate alarms and/or shut-down at a predetermined minimum level.
This is built for low pressure systems with a maximum of 25 psi (172 kPa) [1.72 bar].
- Indicating Gauge
- Low Limit Switch
- Float Operated
- Monitors Level of Coolant, Lube Oil, Diesel Fuel And Hydraulic Fluid
- CSA Listed for Class I, Division 1, Group C & D Hazardous Locations
- DPDT Snap Switch
- Murphy Part No.: EL150EX-D
- Case: Sand cast aluminum, painte; Approximate dimensions: 6-1/2 x 5-3/4 x 5-1/4 in. (165 x 146 x 133 mm)
- Mounting Holes: (2) 5/16 in. (8 mm) diameter at 5-1/2 in. (140 mm) on center
- Float: 304 Stainless steel
- Lens: Tempered glass
- O-rings: Saturated Nitrile, are suitable for coolant or hydrocarbons. Maximum temperature 250°F (121°C)
- Gasket: Nitrile
- Vent Tube: 1/4 x 5 in. (6 x 127 mm) copper cane with 1/4 NPT x 1/4 in. (6 mm) tube fitting and 1/2 NPT to 1/4 NPT reducer fitting
- Snap-Switch: DPDT rated 10 A @ 125 VAC; 0.5 A @ 125 VDC; 10 A 30 VDC
- Wire: Wired to terminal block
- Laboratory Approvals: CSA Listed for Hazardous Locations Class I, Division 1, Groups C & D
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs. (2.26 kg.)
- Shipping Dimensions: 6-1/2 x 6-3/4 x 6-3/8 in. (165 x 171 x 162 mm)
- Sales Bulletin
- Installation Instructions
- Switch/Terminal Kit Installation Instructions
MurCal is an Authorized Distributor of FW Murphy products.
MurCal provides experienced application and product support, before and after the sale.
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.