|EGIS Charging Relay (7612B)
EGIS Automatic Charging Relay Plus - Triple Battery - 12V (7612B)
Two Independent ACRs in One Device reduce installation space and time. Significantly lowers off-state current draw.
Adjustable Auxiliary Battery Priority provides variable voltage points for each relay to share engine battery energy without sacrificing ability to start.
Start/Engine Isolation and Start Assist functions are optional for each relay; allowing protection of sensitive electronics from engine starting events or the option to boost cranking effectiveness.
- Eliminates Dead Start Batteries by sharing charge sources with all batteries and isolating batteries when no charge sources are present.
- Simple & Robust Installation: Integrated sealed plug eliminates corrosion, included DT04 harness.
- Single device reduces installation time, space, cost and points of potential failure.
- Additional Low Amp Output can be used to report device status remotely.
- Bullet-proof Construction: Sealed unit, high temperature materials allow mounting anywhere.
- Integrated thermal overload shutdown protection.
- Ultra-Low Off-State Current: Compare two typical ACRs (20 mA) vs Dual ACR @ 1.3 mA Adjustable Off-Voltage for Auxiliary Battery Priority provides ability to share start battery energy for auxiliary without risking engine starting ability.
- Start/Engine Isolation input option for ensuring sensitive electronics do not experience voltage sags and spikes from the cranking event.
- Start Assist input option to ensure maximum cranking amps available when necessary.
- 4 Year Industry Leading Warranty
MurCal is an Authorized Distributor of EGIS Mobile Electric products.
MurCal provides experienced application and product support, before and after the sale.
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.