|EGIS Automatic Timer Disconnect (7615B)
EGIS Automatic Timer Disconnect, 160 A, Bulk (7615B)
EXPERTLY ENGINEERED - PREFERRED BY PROFESSIONALS
Prevents auxiliary loads from draining batteries, maximizing operational readiness by eliminating dead batteries, reducing total lifetime cost of vehicle use.
Ensures power after engine off or at end of shift (video downloads) is available while automatically turning off after a preset time or if battery voltage is low.
Protects sensitive on-board electronics via optional under/over voltage shutdown and start event isolation.
Adjustable Time Delay: 0 sec - 4 hr
Optional Voltage Sense On/Off Trigger
Adjustable Low Voltage Off Trigger
Dip Switches On Top Side of Device
- Ultra-Low Power Draw: Lowest off-state current draw in industry (1.3 mA).
- Flexible Application Options: Install as a Time Delay Relay, Battery Management Relay, Low Voltage Disconnect, or Simple Relay. On/Off trigger via external Ignition signal and/or alternator voltage sense and adjustable low voltage protection levels increase flexibility
- Simple & Robust Installation: Sealed plug/harness included. Combined timer & high-amp relay reduces install time/costs. Optional output bus bar connects RT or CT fuse blocks.
- Adjustable Optional OFF Time Delay: 0 seconds to 4 hours.
- Diagnostic Feedback via optional external led and on-board LEDs
- Bullet-proof Construction: Sealed unit, high temperature materials allow mounting anywhere on vehicle. Integrated thermal overload protection.
- Optional Kill Switch eliminates need for using thermal circuit breakers as service maintenance switches, reducing voltage drop to electrical loads.
- Meets Stringent OEM Standards for electrical transient self-protection
- 4 Year Industry Leading Warranty
MurCal is an Authorized Distributor of EGIS Mobile Electric products.
MurCal provides experienced application and product support, before and after the sale.
For California customers: Prop 65 WARNING: This product may have been manufactured with or uses components that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.